Arklow Writers Group
April 18, 2023
Thank you for participating so enthusiastically in our meeting this last evening; it was fruitful and fun too. One way or another, I’m sure we had a consensus on the publication of the Arklow Writers Anthology. I made a few notes on our discussions and put them together here:
We have a special meeting to discuss and finalize plans for our anthology.
The meeting will be held at Mary’s home: 10 Tinahas, Arklow Y14YHAS. At 6.30pm. (past Dainty Bakery 70 yds. Next to Jenny’s Beauty shop on the right side.)
Items to be discussed (not necessarily in this order):
- Quotes received by Noline and Mary.
- Feedback from Mary/Noline on cover design and printer requirements.
- Progress on member’s stories.
- Submission of members stories.
- Feedback from Pauline on editing and layout.
- Feedback from Noline on Helen’s requirements.
- Feedback from Noline on Letter to library.
- Here is a list of promised submissions to date:
- Name Words Helen McNulty 2000 Lisi Elliot 2000 Mary 3000 Noline 1500 Pete 1800 Pete 3000 John 2000 Sylvie 1480 Pauline 1000 Peter 3000 Peter 3000 Total 23,780
- Feedback from Noline on previous members submitting.
- Noline made mention of approaching Windfarm company regarding a workshop – Diarize?
Please let me know on WhatsApp’s if I have missed anything.
Let’s Go Team!
Don’t Just Read – Write Too